Terms of serviceWelcome to the official website of Sebastià Peris i Marco. These terms regulate the access and use of the website under the domain "sebastiaperis.com" and under any subdomains or dependent websites, as well as the access and use of services owned by Sebastià Peris i Marco available through the website (above and beyond, "the website").
Please read these terms carefully, because the act of visiting the website means that you have read, understood and fully accepted them. If you do not accept these terms you must not use the website.
1. The website is owned by Sebastià Peris i Marco, residing in Spain and with the contact email address shown in the contact section (hereinafter, "Sebastià Peris").
2. To access the site you must explicitly accept this point of the terms of service, so the website will reserve the right to store, read and modify cookies on users' browsers (to know how to disable them you can go here).
3. The website assumes no responsibility for the content that third parties offer on the links referenced.
4. The website is not responsible for any injury or damage to the software or hardware of the user that may arise from access to it or use of information or applications contained within it.
5. Sebastià Peris owns all rights to the content of the website as well as the rights of intellectual property relating to the content included therein, except for the rights to products and services belonging to third parties, whose brands are registered in favor of their respective owners and are recognized as such. No material from the website mentioned above may be reproduced, copied or published without prior written consent.
6. The website will scrupulously respect the confidentiality of personal information provided by users, through the observance of current legislation on data protection, among others, the provisions of the spanish laws Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal and Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre de desarrollo de la Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos.